ETP Plants are used to treat effluent to maintain the Water effluent discharge standards or to recycle the water back for process use. Here undesirable properties in the water like smell, color, sludge, distaste and all other harmful matter are removed from the water. All technogical designs and supplies very efficient ETP using the “state of the art” design and technology not only to bring water up to effluent discharge standards but also to recycle water and maintain a zero discharge plant.
- Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in offering an enormous quality range of Effluent Water Treatment Plant.
- Our ETP plant and ETP plant Maintenance matches the international and national standard norms. Our plant remains odorless, compact & sturdy design and quick to install.
- Effluent Treatment Plant or ETP is one type of waste water treatment method which is particularly designed to purify industrial waste water for its reuse and its aim is to release safe water to environment from the harmful effect caused by the effluent.
- Industrial effluents contain various materials, depending on the industry. Some effluents contain oils and grease, and some contain toxic materials (e.g., cyanide). Effluents from food and beverage factories contain degradable organic pollutants. Since industrial waste water contains a diversity of impurities and therefore specific treatment technology called ETP is required.
- The ETP plant Maintenance works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes to treat waste water from different industrial sectors like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile etc.
- The industrial effluent treatment plants involve different stages of treatment including physio- chemical treatment and biological treatment followed by tertiary treatment. Integrated functions with simple control make the operation much easier. Our engineers can also custom design effluent treatment plants and ETP plant Maintenance based on the specific application requirement of the customers.
- The treatment of different effluents varies with the type of effluent. Wastewater enters the effluent and goes through several processes before effluent goes into the environment. Industrial effluent treatment plant process includes the following stages:
The Effluent Treatment Plants provided by ETP plant Manufacturer (ETP) are used for the removal of high amounts of organic compounds, debris, dirt, grit, pollution, toxic, non-toxic materials, polymers etc. from industrial effluent. The ETP plant Manufacturer use evaporation and drying methods, and other auxiliary techniques such as centrifuging, filtration, incineration for chemical processing and ETP plant Maintenance .
Our ETP plant Manufacturer offer a large number of diverse types of Effluent Treatment Plant and Technology having standard quality and high efficiency. For their high quality standards these are well appreciated by clients for their Industrial, Commercial and Municipal Effluent Treatment Plants. The products offered by ETP plant Manufacturer are developed under the supervision of expertise, employing technologically latest machines and tools. Moreover, before the final delivery these treatment plants are tested on various parameters.
ETP plant at ETP plant Manufacturer are very compact, tailor made designs, portable required very less foot-print to accommodate, energy efficient. The up-gradation, ETP plant Maintenance, modification in the existing ETP system is possible to achieve desired limiting standard laid down by the Pollution Control Board (PCB).
The effluent water treatment plant by ETP plant Manufacturer cleans the contaminated water excreted by industrial units. The water contains a large number of impurities, chemicals and other elements that are extremely harmful for the health of humans and animals. Also, there are long-term environmental impacts of the same. Our ETP plant Manufacturer brings energy-efficient water treatment system that reduces BOD and COD percentage up to 90 percent. Being a leading ETP plant Manufacturer, we offer ETP plant Maintenance that can serve a wide spectrum of industries such as dying, leather, paper, sugar, glass, chemicals, and fertilizers and so on.