Water Filtration Plant is used for many different purposes: Pretreatment prior to other water treatment, circulation water, water recovery, boiler water, cooling water, and wastewater.
- Capacity: Up to 1000 m3 / hr& more
- Material of construction: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
The goal of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer is to produce water fit for a specific purpose. The standards for drinking water quality are typically set by governments or by international standards.
- We offer series of offers like vertical & horizontal pressure sand filter, activated carbon filter, and dual media filter, iron removal filter in different sizes at a low cost, reliable and efficient way to filter impure water. It consists of different grades of sand, activated carbon, anthracite, Mno2 as per application.
- Our unique design of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer ensures that the maximum utilization of the surface area, lesser pressure drop across the filter bed and effective removal of the impurities like TSS, turbidity, color, odor, & free chlorine under permissible limit.
- Pressure sand filters: Removal of suspended solids and turbidity.
- Horizontal Filters: Removal of suspended solids and turbidity. These types of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer are capable of handling higher flow rates.
- Activated carbon filters: Removal of colour, odour and free chlorine.
- Dual media filters: Removal of suspended particles, turbidity & colour, odour & free chlorine in less quantity.
- Iron filter filter: Removal of dissolved iron content.
Raw water contains undesirable sediments, colour, algae (which can produce a taste and smell) and other harmful organisms. The Water Treatment Plants is designed to remove this undesirable matter, and produce water fit and safe for drinking.
Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer cover various plant types: Pressure filters for filter bag, cartridge filters, hydro anthracite filters, sand filters, carbonization plants, and plants for special filtration projects.
- Unlike other filtration methods, slow sand filters use biological processes to clean the water, and are non-pressurized systems. Slow sand filters do not require chemicals or electricity to operate.
- For municipal systems there usually is a certain degree of redundancy, since Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is desirable for the maximum required throughput of water to be achievable with one or more beds out of service.
- Slow sand filters require relatively low turbidity levels to operate efficiently. In summer conditions with high microbial activity and in conditions when the raw water is turbid, blinding of the filters due to bioclogging occurs more quickly and pre-treatment is recommended.
- Unlike other Water Filtration Manufacturer technologies that produce water on demand, Water Filtration Plant produce water at a slow, constant flow rate and are usually used in conjunction with a storage tank for peak usage. This slow rate is necessary for healthy development of the biological processes in the filter.
- Non corrosive and cost effective solution.
- Suitable for residential, large commercial and industrial applications.
- Consists of a multiple layer of sand with a variety in size and specific gravity
- Available in different sizes and materials both hand operated or fully automatically.
- The biggest advantages of Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is for the benefits of your health.
- Water bottling plants, distilleries, restaurants, hotels, and schools are a given, because consuming polluted water or eating off dishware washed with polluted water is dangerous to the health.
- Better test of water.
- Less mineral scale.
- Water Treatment Plants remove harmful chemicals and bacteria, which if consumed can cause diseases and general health.
- Water purification is necessary to provide re-usable but safe drinking water to the population through Water Treatment Plants.
- Tertiary treatment for STP and ETP plants, usage in WTP.
- Production of drinking water
- Filtration in swimming pools
- Filtration of gray or surface water
- Preparation of cooling water
- Treatment of wastewater
- Pre filtration for membrane systems
High exposure to heavy metals, lead, and plastics through their water pipes many homes and business buildings may currently allow, due to the corrosive action of disinfection chemicals in many municipal water supplies. Any water used in the preparation of food and beverages should be the purest available. A Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is a cost-effective answer, not only for drinking water but for cooking and preparing beverages. Both residential and commercial coffee makers and espresso machines last longer and produce the best-tasting coffee when only Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is used in them continually.