The process of demineralization is used to remove mineral salts by utilizing ion exchange process. There are three sections in the DM plant: a strong acid cation, a strong base anion, and a mixed bed unit. All of them work together for generating
results with 15 micro Siemens/cm conductivity. The Water Demineralization Plant we offer is highly proven, effective, and reliable by design. It provides user-friendly operation and runs on low power, ensuring cost-effective results.
– Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
– Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
– High quality DM resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
– Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
– Range of demineralization Plant provided by Demineralization Plant to -suit industrial applications.
– Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
– DM Plant are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode by DM Plant Manufacturers in Pune
– Proved mechanism of top distribution and bottom collection system, – made of laser cut strainer embedded on rubber lined strainer plate.
– Resin trap at the backwash line.
– Easy to install and operate.
– Produces high quality Water
– Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation & anion exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
– Total Dissolve solid removal.
– Complete Assembly with backwash ?eneration equipment
– Variety of cost effective standard models.
– Simpler distribution and collection systems.
– Pharmaceutical industry
– Power plants
– Chemical industries
– Textile industries
– Oil & gas sector
– Sugar, battery & electroplating