Removal of Mineral Salts
Demineralisation is the process of removing mineral salts from Water by using the ion exchange process. Demineralised Water is Water completely free (or almost) of dissolved minerals. The definition of demineralization is that all the minerals in the water, which consist of positive and negative ions, are removed, leaving pure water (H20) molecules or trace amounts of these ions (Oxford, 2015). The positive ions are defined as cations and may include magnesium, sodium, calcium, iron and copper. The negative ions are referred to as anions and may include chlorides and sulphates. The conductivity of demin water for power generation is typically around 0.055 µS/cm. At this conductivity, it will not conduct energy electrical currents through it.
– Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
– Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
– High quality DM resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
– Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
– Range of demineralization Plant provided by Demineralization Plant to -suit industrial applications.
– Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
– DM Plant are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode by DM Plant Manufacturers in Pune
– Proved mechanism of top distribution and bottom collection system, – made of laser cut strainer embedded on rubber lined strainer plate.
– Resin trap at the backwash line.
– Easy to install and operate.
– Produces high quality Water
– Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation & anion exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
– Total Dissolve solid removal.
– Complete Assembly with backwash ?eneration equipment
– Variety of cost effective standard models.
– Simpler distribution and collection systems.
– Medium and High-Pressure Boiler feed.
– Process Water
– Post-treatment of RO Plant
– Pre Treatment of Mixed Bed Unit for High Purity
– WFI (Water for Injection)
– Highly Benefited for Power Plant and Pharmaceutical application.