WATER FILTRATION PLANT
Water filtration plants are used to purify water by removing contaminants, chemicals, and hazardous materials from the source. It is commonly utilized for the removal of solids, colors, and turbidity from Water & Wastewater.
Our ingenious designs make sure utilization of maximum surface area and accuracy in lowering the pressure drops. This is how our products help build optimum productivity in your work cycle ensuring efficient removal of impurities.
These filters play a vital role in the treatment system and it works as a pre or post treatment of raw and waste water. Our Products are available in MSEP/MSRL/FRP/SS. Our portfolio consists of various filtration products ensuring maximum efficiency for all your needs. We offer – Activated Carbon Filter, Dual Media Filter, Multigrade Filter, Pressure Sand Filter, Calcite Filter, LimeStone Filter, Side Stream filter, Iron Removal Filter, Horizontal Filter.
- Filtration plants can be used for the removal of suspended solids, turbidity present in the water.
- In filtration plant, we are using multiple media like sand, carbon, glass beads etc.
- to reduce Suspended solids presents in the water
- We manufacture filtration vessels in different MOCs like MSEP, MSRL, FRP, SS etc.
- User-friendly programmable controls.
- High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation.
- Pre-engineered & factory tested systems mean easy installation CEB (Chemical enhance backwash) connections maximize system availability.
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space.
- Tertiary treatment for Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Grey Water Treatment Plant
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast.
- Produces high quality Water.
- Easily integrated into an existing facility
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Chemical and Pharma
Food and Beverage
Oil Gas and Power
Real Estate and Commercial
Frequently Asked Question
Yes you can, provided your order has not been shipped. Mail us at email@example.com to change your order information. Please note that after your order is shipped you cannot change any details on your order.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your order information. Please note that after your order is shipped you cannot change any details on your order.
Mail us at ;email@example.com& to change your order information. Please note that after your order is shipped you cannot change any details on your order.
You can email us a care@farminii. and your order will be placed as per your choice. Please mention preferable colors, sizes, finish and other details.