Water softeners plant is used to treat what is commonly called “hard” water. Water softening uses an ion exchange resin to remove calcium and magnesium from hard water. WTE Infra Project Pvt. Ltd. offers a complete range of water softener systems to meet your need for softened water.
- Water softening is a technique that serves the removal of the ions that cause the water to be hard, in most cases calcium and magnesium ions. Irons ions may also be removed during softening.
- The best way to soften water is to use a Water Softener and connect it directly to the water supply.
- Softeners are sometimes even applied to remove iron. The softening devices are able to remove up to five milligrams per liter (5 mg/l) of dissolved iron.
- Hardness in water is caused by certain salts. The main hardness causing ions are Calcium (Ca2+), Magnesium (Mg2+) and Bicarbonate (HCO3-).
- These ions or minerals are normally addressed as scale in the water causing scaling of pipes and equipment in drinking water and process water systems. Water Softener offers a water purification solution for hard water and lime scale removal.
- Water Softener is automatically regenerated with salt (NaCl).
- Brackish water softeners are also available using specific resins and regenerated with HCl and NaOH. The hardness is normally measured in German degree, French Hardness or (equivalent) concentration Ca2+. Softeners are specific ion exchangers which are designed to remove ions woth a multiple positive charge.
- Water Softener Plant is also used in many process applications such as the production of cleaning agents and chemical production. For laundry and dish washing, the use of a Water Softener will significantly reduce the amount of soaps and detergents, resulting in reduced operating expenses.
The most common means for removing water hardness rely on ion-exchange resin or reverse osmosis. Other approaches of Water Softener Plant include precipitation methods and sequestration by the addition of chelating agents.
Conventional water-softening appliances intended for household use depend on an ion-exchange resin in which “hardness ions “mainly Ca2+ and Mg2+ are exchanged for sodium ions. ion-exchange devices reduce the hardness by replacing magnesium and calcium (Mg2+ and Ca2+) with sodium or potassium ions (Na+ and K+).
Lime softening is the process in which lime is added to hard water to make it softer. It has several advantages over the ion-exchange method but is mainly suited to commercial treatment applications.
Chelators are used in chemical analysis, as water softeners, and are ingredients in many commercial products such as shampoos and food preservatives. Citric acid is used to soften water in soaps, personal care products and laundry detergents. A commonly used synthetic chelator is ethylene diaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), which may exist as tetra sodium or disodium salt. Due to environmental and aquatic toxicity concerns regarding widespread use of EDTA in household and personal care products, alternatives such as sodium phytate/phytic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate and trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate are finding more prevalent usage.
Water softening methods by Water Softener Plant is mainly rely on the removal of Ca2+ and Mg2+ from a solution or the sequestration of these ions, i.e. binding them to a molecule that removes their ability to form scale or interfere with soaps. Removal is achieved by ion exchange and by precipitation methods. Mineral tank and the brine tank are the main constituents of the Water softening system. The Water softener price/cost consists of a mineral tank and a brine tank. The mineral tank and the Water supply pipe are connected due to which Water passes through the tank before it can be used. Water Softener Plant consists of negatively charged beads or resins that attract positively charged calcium and magnesium.
Our Water Softener Plant in Pune design and manufacture very efficient Water Softener Plant Manufacturer that are effective in reducing the hardness of the Water. They help in producing zero soft Water by highly acidic cation exchanger, which removes calcium and magnesium ions from the Water. Our Water Softener Plant is portable, easy to move from one place to another. It also involves less effort in terms of installation and maintenance. As one of the leading drinking Water Softener Plant Manufacturer based in India, we make our products available to our customer’s at the most affordable price range.
WTE Infra is an export oriented manufacturing company of Water Softener Plant. WTE Infra is a leading brand in the field of Water Softeners. This Water softener price/cost is based on the proven ion exchange process. The Water Softener Plant Manufacturer is simple in operation, highly efficient and compact units designed to produce soft water efficiently and economically.
The Water Softeners are available in different sizes and materials, manually operated or fully Automatic, & ready to install. The Water softener price/cost is available as standard models or custom built versions for specific needs.