EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment.Industrial effluents contain various parameters, depending on the type of industry. Some effluents contain oils and grease, higher COD:BOD ratio, ammonia nitrogen, methanol, color, and some contain toxic materials (e.g., cyanide), higher TDS. Effluents from food and beverage factories contain degradable organic pollutants.
Since industrial waste water contains a diversity of impurities and therefore specific treatment technology called ETP is required. The ETP Plant works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes to treat waste water from different industrial sectors like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants, sugar & textile etc. Our Effluent treatment plants are designed to operate in – Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic modes. We offer Civil, Pre-fabricated, and containerized setups that are easy to integrate and achieve superior results throughout the year.
– Required less space as compared to conventional design.
– compact and great aesthetic.
– Reduced installation and commissioning time on site.
– Plug and play operation.
– Easy dismantling and transportation.
– Civil work ??Collection tank and container foundation. Operation and maintenance.
Very silent in operation and any semi-skilled person can operate it, after proper
– Advanced Preliminary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Secondary or Biological
Treatment, Tertiary/disinfection treatment and sludge handling system.
– To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use.
– To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries.
– To cut expenditure on water procurement.
– To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from
various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
– To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable
– Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Electroplating
– Dairies, Paper & Pulp, Automobile
– Food processing, Chemical, Paint