EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
Effluent Treatment plants help clean contaminated liquid that comes out from various industries, chemical plants, rivers, and lakes. Idea is to treat this water for reusability and before discharging it directly into the environment. This process helps reduce the damage caused to our planet by polluted and impure water.
Our Effluent treatment plants are designed to operate in – Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic modes. We offer Civil, Pre-fabricated, and containerized setups that are easy to integrate and achieve superior results throughout the year.
– Required less space as compared to conventional design.
– Very compact and great aesthetic.
– Reduced installation and commissioning time on site.
– Plug and play operation.
– Easy dismantling and transportation.
– Made to order product.
– Civil work ??Collection tank and container foundation. Operation and maintenance. Very silent in operation and any unskilled person can operate it, after proper training.
– Advanced sludge handling system.
– Compact design, required low foot print.
– Simple to operate
– Low manpower
– Regulatory complaint
– Environmentally friendly
– Custom design/ application-specific systems
– Extended service life
– Less cost because of pre-engineered, pre-fabricated structures
– Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Electroplating
– Dairies, Paper & Pulp, Automobile
– Food processing, Chemical, Paint