EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
ETP Plants are used to treat effluent to maintain the Water effluent discharge standards or to recycle the water back for process use. Here undesirable properties in the water like the smell, color, sludge, distaste, and all other harmful matter are removed from the water. All technological designs and supplies very efficient ETP using the “state of the art” design and technology not only to bring water up to effluent discharge standards but also to recycle water and maintain a zero discharge plant.
— Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in offering an enormous quality range of Effluent Water Treatment Plant.
— Our ETP plant and ETP plant Maintenance matches the international and national standard norms. Our plant remains odorless, compact & sturdy design and quick to install.
– Required less space as compared to conventional design.
– Very compact and great aesthetic.
– Reduced installation and commissioning time on site.
– Plug and play operation.
– Easy dismantling and transportation.
– Made to order product.
– Civil work ??Collection tank and container foundation. Operation and maintenance. Very silent in operation and any unskilled person can operate it, after proper training.
– Advanced sludge handling system.
– Compact design, required low foot print.
– Simple to operate
– Low manpower
– Regulatory complaint
– Environmentally friendly
– Custom design/ application-specific systems
– Extended service life
– Less cost because of pre-engineered, pre-fabricated structures
– Remote logging, construction, and mining site
– Recreational areas such as marinas, campgrounds, and parks
– Land development, subdivisions, and housing
– Manufacturing facilities and power plants
– Remote accommodation centers
– Universities and schools
– Biological wastewater treatment for industrial wastewater flows
– Small and medium-sized communities and cities