ETP Plants are used to treat effluent to maintain the Water effluent discharge standards or to recycle the water back for process use. Here undesirable properties in the water like smell, color, sludge, distaste and all other harmful matter are removed from the water. All technogical designs and supplies very efficient ETP using the “state of the art” design and technology not only to bring water up to effluent discharge standards but also to recycle water and maintain a zero discharge plant.
Physcio-Chemical Treatment Processes
Biological Treatment Processes
Advanced Treatment Processes
Treatment of Sludge
- Required less space as compared to conventional design.
- Very compact and great aesthetic.
- Reduced installation and commissioning time on site.
- Plug and play operation.
- Easy dismantling and transportation.
- Made to order product.
- Civil work ??Collection tank and container foundation. Operation and maintenance. Very silent in operation and any unskilled person can operate it, after proper training.
- Advanced sludge handling system.
- Compact design, required low foot print.
- Simple to operate
- Low manpower
- Regulatory complaint
- Environmentally friendly
- Custom design/ application specific systems
- Extended service life
- Less cost because of pre-engineered, pre-fabricated structures
- Remote logging, construction and mining site
- Recreational areas such as marinas, campgrounds and parks
- Land development, subdivisions and housing
- Manufacturing facilities and power plants
- Remote accommodation centers
- Universities and schools
- Biological waste water treatment for industrial wastewater flows
- Small and medium sized communities and cities
The Effluent Treatment Plants provided by ETP plant Manufacturer (ETP) are used for the removal of high amounts of organic compounds, debris, dirt, grit, pollution, toxic, non-toxic materials, polymers etc. from industrial effluent. The ETP plant Manufacturer use evaporation and drying methods, and other auxiliary techniques such as centrifuging, filtration, incineration for chemical processing and ETP plant Maintenance .
Our ETP plant Manufacturer offer a large number of diverse types of Effluent Treatment Plant and Technology having standard quality and high efficiency. For their high quality standards these are well appreciated by clients for their Industrial, Commercial and Municipal Effluent Treatment Plants. The products offered by ETP plant Manufacturer are developed under the supervision of expertise, employing technologically latest machines and tools. Moreover, before the final delivery these treatment plants are tested on various parameters.
ETP plant at ETP plant Manufacturer are very compact, tailor made designs, portable required very less foot-print to accommodate, energy efficient. The up-gradation, ETP plant Maintenance, modification in the existing ETP system is possible to achieve desired limiting standard laid down by the Pollution Control Board (PCB).
The effluent water treatment plant by ETP plant Manufacturer cleans the contaminated water excreted by industrial units. The water contains a large number of impurities, chemicals and other elements that are extremely harmful for the health of humans and animals. Also, there are long-term environmental impacts of the same. Our ETP plant Manufacturer brings energy-efficient water treatment system that reduces BOD and COD percentage up to 90 percent. Being a leading ETP plant Manufacturer, we offer ETP plant Maintenance that can serve a wide spectrum of industries such as dying, leather, paper, sugar, glass, chemicals, and fertilizers and so on.