CONDENSATE POLISHING UNIT
Condensate Polishing Unit Manufacturer – Water in sugar cane is most reliable source, Sugar cane itself contains 60-70% water & it is generated in the form of sugar condensate vapors during the process of concentration of juice in multiple effect evaporator & pan bodies. condensate is almost pure, except for a few impurities, which are required to be tackled and treated before the water is available for the specific use desired. Sugar condensate water is rich in organics & dissolved impurities & has a temperature of 65-85° C & this can be recovered for reuse as cooling tower make up, raw water for boiler WTP, equipment cooling, distillery process etc. Due to this Karkhana can save fresh water up to 60-65 % for intake & this will leads to a well maintain water management in the sugar & allied industries. This causes minimization in fresh water consumption & reduction in cost. Condensate from sugar industry is having characteristics, BOD from 100-150 mg/l, COD 250 to 500 mg/l, colour less and pH around 4-5. Whereas Condensate from distillery unit is having characteristics BOD ranging from 2200 to 2500 mg/l, COD ranging from 8000 to 4500 mg/l, colour less, acidic in nature.
WTE infra project pvt ltd offers treatment solution for both condensates, consisting of chemical precipitation and biological treatment process (for distillery UASB/reactor followed by Extended Aeration and anaerobic filter followed by Extended Aeration for sugar condensate) and advance tertiary treatment for reuse.
– Based on Anaerobic and Aerobic Process
– Odorless treatment
– Finest outlet quality
– Long Life
– Compact Design
– Organic load variation can be handled
– Treated water recycle and reuse
– Very easy to operate and maitain
– Save fresh water up to 60-65% for intake
– Efficient operation and maintenance of industry will lead to achieve water
conservation in sugar industry
– Compact footprint saves valuable floor space.
– Requires minimal operator supervision.
– User-friendly programmable controls
– High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation.
– Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast.
– Easily integrated into an existing facility.
– Sugar Processing
– Spirits Manufacturing
– Cooling tower make water for distillery and Co-generation plant.
– Fermentation dilution in distillery
– Use as Utility water (as cooling media for mechanical parts and mills and turbines