Sewage treatment (STP) is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater, primarily from household sewage. Physical, chemical, and biological processes are used to remove contaminants and produce treated wastewater (or treated effluent) that is safer for the environment. A by-product of sewage treatment is usually a semi-solid waste or slurry, called sewage sludge. The sludge has to undergo further treatment by STP Plant before being suitable for disposal or application to land.
- Standard models capacity: 10 up to 500 m3/day in single unit
- Smaller plants capacity: 1 m3 per day
- To reduce the pollution load on the common sewerage system
- To reduce net water demand by using treated sewage
- Compliance with regulatory standards
- Treating wastewater by STP Plant has the aim to produce an effluent that will do as little harm as possible when discharged to the surrounding environment, thereby preventing pollution compared to releasing untreated wastewater into the environment.
We design and fabricate Sewage Treatment Plant for treating sewage. Today, large scale or small industries, residential colonies, hotels, hospitals and commercial buildings generate sewage that contains toxic elements that are harmful to both human and environment. The sewage treatment plant removes all the harmful and toxic elements from the sewage as per the standards predefined by the regulatory bodies. In addition to STP Manufacturer for large scale industries, we, also manufacture Sewage Treatment Plant for commercial and social places. All these plants are easy to install and treat the BOD and SS content in the sewage.
Sewage treatment generally involves three stages, called primary, secondary and tertiary treatment.
Pretreatmentremoves all materials that can be easily collected from the raw sewage before they damage or clog the pumps and sewage lines of primary treatment clarifiers. Objects of STP Manufacturer commonly removed during pretreatment include trash, tree limbs, leaves, branches, and other large objects.
Primary treatment consists of temporary holding the sewage in a quiescent basin where heavy solids can settle to the bottom while oil, grease and lighter solids float to the surface. The settled and floating materials are removed and the remaining liquid solids may be discharged or secondary treatment.
Secondary treatment of Sewage Treatment Plant removes dissolved and suspended biological matter. Secondary treatment ids typically performed by indigenous, water-borne micro-organisms in a managed habitat. It may require a separation process to remove the micro-organisms from the treated water prior to discharge or tertiary treatment.
Tertiary treatment is sometimes defined as anything more than primary and secondary treatment in order to allow ejection into a highly sensitive or fragile ecosystem. Treated water is sometimes disinfected chemically or physically (for example, by lagoons and microfiltration) prior to discharge into a stream, river, bay. Lagoon, or wetland, or it can be used for the irritation of a golf course, green way or park. If I sufficiently clean, it can also be used for ground water recharge or agricultural purposes.
- Outstandingly clean effluent treatment – up to 98.9% pollutant reduction.
- The most efficient sewage treatment plant.
- Odorless – complete aerobic digestion throughout the sewage treatment plant.
- Very small footprint enables installation where space is limited.
- Simple and cheap treatment plant to maintain.
- Cheap, easy installation – Very shallow installation models available.
- Can accept raw sewage pumped into it if required.
- Optimum waste utilization
- Economical to use.
- Easy to install and low cost.
- High speed processing.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Treat the water with the content of BOD and SS very efficiently.
- A STP Plant in Pune is important is it helps to keep the natural ecosystem intact.
- Additionally, this STP Plant in Mumbai has numbers tangible advantages to humans also.
- Residential complexes
- School & institutions
- Hotels & Resorts
- Municipal waste water treatment plant
In our Sewage Treatment Plant, the most important aerobic treatment system is actually the activated sludge method. This is in line with the maintenance and also recirculation of complex biomass consisting of micro-organisms which absorb the organic matter carried in the wastewater. The aerobic processes of Sewage Treatment Plant of WTE Infra are generally used in treating industrial wastewaters as well as biological sludge. Sludge is the solid waste in the wastewater. Several wastewaters by Sewage Treatment Plant Manufacturers are highly treated because they’re reused and reclaimed for some other beneficial purposes. Disposal of wastewater from Sewage Treatment Plant Manufacturers is tough and requires a high cost in some refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants. They have their own on-site wastewater treatment facilities which conform to the local and/or national regulations.
In other urban areas, WTE Infra has designed separate STP Plant for sanitary sewers and runoff from streets which come from storm drains. The ease of access of either of these 2 is through a manhole. Nevertheless, during heavy rains and heavy downpour of precipitation, sanitary sewers of treatment plants provided by our Sewage Treatment Plant Manufacturers often overflow which forced the untreated sewage to flow back to the environment that can be harmful to the overall health of individuals because of the diseases it might bring as a result of contaminants and pollutants present in the sanitary sewers. Sewage by our STP Plant can be released straight to the major bodies of water that has minimal treatment or no treatment.
Different processes are used to treat as well as clean the wastewater which depends on the type and degree of the contamination. Often, almost all wastewater is treated in large Sewage Treatment Plant. Sewage Treatment Plant consists of physical, chemical, and biological treatment processes. Nonetheless, the use of septic tanks and other on-site facilities are widely practised by the STP Plant in the rural areas where there are absolutely no available services of centralized sewage treatment plants facilities.