SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
Sewage treatment (STP) is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater, primarily from household sewage. Physical, chemical, and biological processes are used to remove contaminants and produce treated wastewater (or treated effluent) that is safer for the environment. A by-product of sewage treatment is usually a semi-solid waste or slurry, called sewage sludge. The sludge has to undergo further treatment by STP Plant before being suitable for disposal or application to land.
In our Sewage Treatment Plant, the most important aerobic treatment system is actually the activated sludge method. This is in line with the maintenance and also recirculation of complex biomass consisting of micro-organisms that absorb the organic matter carried in the wastewater.
– Treating wastewater Outstandingly clean effluent treatment – up to 98.9% pollutant reduction.
– The most efficient sewage treatment plant.
– Odorless – complete aerobic digestion throughout the sewage treatment plant.
– Very small footprint enables installation where space is limited.
– Simple and cheap treatment plant to maintain.
– Cheap, easy installation – Very shallow installation models available.
– Can accept raw sewage pumped into it if required.
– Optimum waste utilization
– Economical to use.
It- Easy to install and low cost.
– High-speed processing.
– Easy to install and maintain.
– Treat the water with the content of BOD and SS very efficiently.
– A STP Plant in Pune is important is it helps to keep the natural ecosystem intact.
– Additionally, this STP Plant in Mumbai has numbers tangible advantages to humans also.
– Residential complexes
– School & institutions
– Hotels & Resorts
– Municipal waste water treatment plant