Why Join Us ?
WTE Infra Projects Pvt. Ltd offers you a challenging, competitive and exciting environment where you work, learn and enjoy. For us, our employees are our biggest asset and a major reason behind our success. We firmly believe in the potential of every human being, tapping their talent and converting it into competence.
Designation: Electrical & Instrumentation Manager
Education: BE/Diploma - Electrical & Instrumentation
• Support to Proposal department for costing
• Document Standardization
• Advance Engineering
• Experience of Managing an Electrical & Instrumentation for an Engineering Organization with significant core Engineering experience.
• Coordinate with Project Manager/Engineer or Customer on Projects requirement requirements including projects design, programming & control engineering aspects.
• Assist to purchasing to source for electrical & instrumentation components/parts & related suppliers as per project specification.
• Manage Electrical & Sub contractors for projects includes scope of work, projects schedule, projects meeting & monitoring
• Supervise of all installation & observe all operations to insure conformance to design & equipment specification & compliance with operational & safety standards.
• Participate in project quality plan & safety management system functions through the projects.
• Act on & solving the customer complaints related to electrical & instrumentation activities as swiftly as possible.
• Design of PCC, MCC, Instrumentation Panel, PLC Panel as per standard in Auto CAD.
• Insure adequate quality assurance for all deliverables in electrical & instrumentation equipment’s to supply to customers.
• Utilization of existing resources (Man, Machine, Material)
• Reporting to General Manager - Projects
- Should have good experience of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Management of Resources
- Cost Optimization
- Reverse Engineering
Experience: 10 - 12 Years